A-SZCXTOP Smart Economical PH Test Checker With Narrow Probe Electrode Use In Test Tubes Samples
A-SZCXTOP Smart Economical PH Test Checker With Narrow Probe Electrode Use In Test Tubes Samples by A-szcxtop at The Special Guide. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Customer satisfaction is our top goal. All products are quality checked. There are new and in good condition when shipped to our customers. We are
1.Remove the protective cap.
2.First rinse the electrode with distilled water,And suck it with filter paper.
3.Turn the meter on by pressing the ON key
4..Immerse the ph meter electrode in the solution to be tested,(NEVER IMMERSE THE ELECTRODE UP THE CONNECTOR)
5.Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize .
6.Press the HOLD " Key, The reading is be kept, when repeat measuring, Please press the HOLD KEY again, IT automatically relieves the hold condition
7.After use ,Rinse the electrode with water to minimize contamination ,Turn the meter off by pressing the OFF Key
8.Always replace the protective cap after use.
The Instrument's PH range must be re-cablibrated whenever,
The electrode has been used (laid)for long time from the last calibration,
The electrode has been used in particularly taxing conditions
The utmost accuracy is required
Measurement Range :0.11-14PH
Calibration:Manual, At one point through trimmer
Power Supply :3x1.5V(AG-13 Battery)
98103 Economical pH tester
Calibration screwdriver 1PCS
AA batteries content
Features & Highlights
- Handheld Compact design for portability with sleek carrying case. A pH meter has either a portable or a bench top body ,Single -line LCD Display screen for easy of viewing.
- The PH tester with narrow probe for use in small samples or test tubes.Manual two-point calibration through trimmers for custom calibration
- A pH meter. also called a sensor or tester, which is a device used to measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance, Many portable meters are handheld devices. Some testers have an internal sensor, and may have a tip and body that fit inside of a container for measurement.
- Wide Application Commonly used in many different environments from laboratories to field research and manufacturing facilities. Researchers, manufacturers, and hobbyists use a pH meter in aquaculture, agricultural, wine-making, and water-testing, and for scientific applications.
- You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.01 or 6.86 immerse the PH tester in the solution and adjust with the provided screwdriver to dial it in.
|Package Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|