AMTAST No Calibration Pen Type PH Tester, PH Meter with Temperature Function, Liquid Test for Household, Drinks, Lab etc, 0.01 Resolution, 0~14 PH Range, Temperature 0~60℃
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the AMTAST No Calibration Pen Type PH Tester, PH Meter with Temperature Function, Liquid Test for Household, Drinks, Lab etc, 0.01 Resolution, 0~14 PH Range, Temperature 0~60℃ by AMTAST at The Special Guide. MPN: AMT28. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No Calibration Pen Type pH Tester USER GUIDEQuick Step for Use:1. First time use or long time not use, turn off the meter and putsensor in the sample
No Calibration Pen Type pH Tester USER GUIDE
Quick Step for Use:
1. First time use or long time not use, turn off the meter and put
sensor in the sample liquid (don't put sensor in distilled water) for
about 2-5 minutes. Shake it gently in the sample.
2. Long press ON/OFF button to start test, meter will display pH and
temperature value alternately. Value will automatic hold when
3. Short press ON/OFF, meter will test again.
4. Long press ON/OFF meter will shut off.
5. After 5 months or accuracy not good, meter in shut down state,
long press about 15 seconds, till meter display "dEFA", release
button and meter will reset to factory default.
Calibration (For professional user only!)
1. Though this meter no need calibration and easy to reset to factory
default, it also can calibration by professional user.
2. Shut down meter, put sensor in the 6.86buffer solution, shake it
gently and wait for 2 minutes.
3. Long press ON/OFF about 10 seconds till meter display "CALI",
meter will automatic calibration and no need any operation. After
calibration finish, meter will turn off.
Power: 1.5V LR44 x 3
Dimension: 173 x 20 x 18mm
Features & Highlights
- NO CALIBRATION NEEDED: This is a small ph meter which no need calibration for normal use, only one key to operate, easy to bring and simple use. Perfect for any liquid test, wide use in lab, wine, juice, swimming pool and so on.
- CALIBRATION ONLY FOR PROFESSIONAL USER: Though this meter no need calibration and easy to reset to factory default, it also can calibration by professional user. Please refer to USER GUIDE below for details and operate properly.
- WIDE PH MEASUREMENT: 0~14 PH range and temperature test function 0~60℃(℃ display). Long press ON/OFF button to start test, meter will display pH and temperature value alternately.
- PEN TYPE DESIGN: Exquisite and small pen type design with great white color, light weight and easy to carry. Provided with instruction manual and 1.5V LR44 x 3 button cells.
- MAINTENANCE: 1. Always clean the sensor after use by tap water. 2. Check the battery compartment to avoid water into or battery leakage.
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.36 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMTAST, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GLOGLOW0cpwqb9eat, ean: 0715538081970,
Specifications: Material: Plastic + Metal Color: Gray White Size: approx. 18 x 11.6 x 3.1cm / 7.1" x 4.6" x 1.2" Power Supply: 1 x 1.5V AA Batteries(not included) Recommended chlorine level for pools and spas: 1.2 ~ 1.7ppm Recommended pH level for po...
By Apera Instruments, LLC
mpn: AI312, ean: 0858718006056,
The Apera Instruments PH60F Premium Pocket pH Tester simply tests pH level for skin, fabrics, paper, carpet, and other surface containing liquid in an ACCURATE, QUICK, & Professional manner (Also works great for regular water solution's pH testing). ...
mpn: PH-107, ean: 0887654300867,
This digital pen style pH meter is an ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food & beverage etc. Please be sure to calibrate with buffer solution before use. Calibration: -- Immerse the tester...
By VETUS INSTRUMENTS
mpn: Vetus, ean: 0647904227968,
Shipping Policy : Battery and Liquid not included during the shipping This compact tester features a large easy-to-read LCD. The tester is fast, accurate, lightweight. Technical Specifications * Model: PH-98107 * Measuring range: 0.00~14.00pH * Accu...
mpn: PH001, ean: 6958446320562,
Dr.Meter pH Meter This Dr.Meter pH tester is the perfect device for determining the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. Each unit comes with a carrying case and small screwdriver for precise calibration; furthermore, It is easy to use - simply remove t...
mpn: TDS-3C, ean: 6952848683300,
Dr.meter- Ultimate Measure for Accuracy Specifications: Measuring range: 1-14 pH Resolution: 0.1 PH Batteries: 3x 1.5V LR44 button cell (AG13) Adjustment: trimmer potentiometer Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50°C (32-122°F) Dimensions: 1...
By Sper Scientific
Highly stable and accurate readings with a large LCD display. Designed for simple one-hand operation. Automatically calibrates to pH 4, 7, 10 buffers and can be adjusted to recognize any other buffers as well. Features hold function, and auto power o...
mpn: PHTK-26, ean: 0713072681571,
An upgraded version of pH monitor that allows you to replace electrode once electrode is accidentally damaged and lets you mount the pH monitor to your tank or aquarium with the included adjustable mounting bracket. Features: Reliable and stable...
By HM Digital
mpn: PH-200, ean: 0603964472779,
Ideal for all pH testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, agricultu...
mpn: 109-4013, ean: 0701948102381,
Features: Use to measure the PH & TDS & TEMP of solution. Electrode probe can be replaced, ATC function. Easy calibration of pH and TDS with just a mini-screwdriver. Large and clear LCD with backlight, easy to read and accurately measuring functions...