AnTo Beer Keg Coupler D System with Tap Lever Handle 55 PSI Pressure Relief Valve
Free Shipping Included! AnTo Beer Keg Coupler D System with Tap Lever Handle 55 PSI Pressure Relief Valve by AnTo at The Special Guide. MPN: 43235-155730. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features Works for most domestic beers Durable hard nickel plating Internal safety relief device Specs Fits D System keg taps valves Dimensions:
Works for most domestic beers
Durable hard nickel plating
Internal safety relief device
Fits D System keg taps valves
Dimensions: 6 1/2"W x 3 1/4"H x 2 1/2"D
Handle dimensions: 2"L
Features & Highlights
- Keg coupler for the common D-system (American Sanke) kegs,use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- It features durable hard nickel plating and a sturdy white lever-style handle that's easy to use. An internal safety relief device prevents dangerous pressure build-up that can damage your system.
- Includes integrated washer/check valve and nut on the gas in side
- Beer out fitting is standard "beer thread" (29/32 in - 14 thread).
- Fits Budweiser, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee's Best, Coors Light, Killian's, Sam Adams, Molson, Labatt, and many more! Fits D System keg tap valves.
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|