BSIDE GM320 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉-716℉ (-50℃-380℃) for Cooking BBQ Kitchen Automotive and Industrial
BSIDE GM320 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉-716℉ (-50℃-380℃) for Cooking BBQ Kitchen Automotive and Industrial by BSIDE at The Special Guide. MPN: GM320. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: - Distance to spot ratio is 12:1 - Laser sight allows accurate targeting - Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier,
- Distance to spot ratio is 12:1
- Laser sight allows accurate targeting
- Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display
- Laser on / off switch, auto power off and temperature data hold function
- Auto power off time: 20 seconds
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable
- Suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot and cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc
- Measurement range: -58℉-716℉/-50℃-380℃
- Accuracy: ±1.5 percent or±1.5℃
- Resolution: 0.1℃or 0.1 ℉
- Repeatability: 1 percent of reading or 1 ℃
- Response time: 500ms
- Spectral response: 8-14um
- Temperature and humidity instrument: Infrared thermometer
- Primary functions: Surface temperature measurement
- Laser Beam: Class 2, less than 1mW
- Power: 1.5V (AAA) x 2 (not included)
- Package weight: 0.192 kg
- Product size: 14.50 x 4.00 x 9.00 cm
- Package size: 18.50 x 13.00 x 4.00 cm
1 x GM320 Infrared Thermometer
1 x English User Manual
- Just for inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
- The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Features & Highlights
- [Versatile Design]: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks.
- [Better Accuracy]: The distance to spot ratio is 12:1, so the laser grip GM320 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- [Target Quicker]: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃.
- [Added Functions]: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice.
- [Attention]: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
|Item Size:||3.54 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|