Hydrometer Triple Scale for Wine Mead & Beer Alcohol testing for Homebrewing Beer
Hydrometer Triple Scale for Wine Mead & Beer Alcohol testing for Homebrewing Beer by Amber Bluffs Brewing at The Special Guide. MPN: H-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. #1 Rated Hydromter for Home Brewers for Accuracy Unlike other Hydrometers which require you to get the product down to 60 degrees for an accurate
#1 Rated Hydromter for Home Brewers for Accuracy
Unlike other Hydrometers which require you to get the product down to 60 degrees for an accurate reading, this hydromoter requires the normalized 68 degrees room temperature. Every good homebrewer knows you can't take an accurate reading unless it's at 68 degrees!
Old hydrometers are calibrated to 60° F and newer ones are typically 68° F, like this one from Amber Bluffs Brewing! This is the Best Triple Scale Hydrometer for Home Brewing, Wine or Beer Making
- Designed specifically for beer, wine & mead
- Quickly measures the potential alcohol, specific gravity, and brix of your favorite homebrew
- Hydrometer is a 3-in-1 combo
This Triple Scale Hydrometer offers a convenient and easy way to measure your homebrewing batch for Alcohol
- The triple scale hydrometer is constructed of glass and will provide you accurate readings using specific gravity, potential alcohol or Brix scale. Choose one or all three at once, it's that accurate. This hydrometer provides you the tools necessary to measure the density of your wort and ultimately the strength and alcohol % of your beer, wine or mead.
- Let's face it: It's made of glass and if you've been brewing long enough you know this product is fragile and breakable; most home brewers and wine makers have broken one or two so that's why we're including a protective case in the order. Order two and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
This Hydrometer is backed by a lifetime free replacement guarantee from Amber Bluffs Brewing if it is innaccurate! No Hassle, No Questions. Buy with confidence!!!
Bring the sample liquid of your brew to a comfortable room temperature of 68 degrees F. The reading of this hydrometer will be inaccurate if the test sample is not at exactly 68 degrees which most homebrewers prefer.
Features & Highlights
- #1 Rated Homebrew Hydrometer. A must have for your Home Brew equipment for ABV and Alcohol % Testing.
- Color bands clearly show start and finish for beer, wine and mead (Dessert Wines, Table Wines, and Beer are all shown on this Hydrometer)
- Triple Scale Hydrometer - Measures Specific Gravity, Brix/Balling and Potential Alcohol from 0%-20%
- Clearly shows you how to calculate alcohol so you know when your batch is finished!
- Old hydrometers are calibrated to 60° F and newer ones are typically 68° F, like this NEW one from Amber Bluffs Brewing! Get the best technology today!
|Manufacturer:||Amber Bluffs Brewing|
|Brand:||Amber Bluffs Brewing|
|Publisher:||Amber Bluffs Brewing|
|Studio:||Amber Bluffs Brewing|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amber Bluffs Brewing, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By SP Scienceware
This H-B Instrument DURAC isopropyl hydrometer measures percent by volume of isopropyl alcohol. The 260mm (4in) hydrometer has a range of 50 to 100 and features readings in 1 division. Hydrometer is individually serialized and features a metal ballas...
By Kimble Chase
The most widely used form of hydrometer, this style is also available in tall form, short form, and broad range. This hydrometer meets or exceeds the requirements in ASTM specification E100, and it is calibrated to ASTM specification E126 to ensure ...
By SP Scienceware
Available in a variety of models measuring the relative densities (specific gravity) of oil and petroleum products in various ranges from -1 degrees to 96 degrees API in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society ...
By Hydrometer case
Sturdy plastic case with foam inserts to hold 3 Hydrometers up to 15" length...
By SP Scienceware
Used in the chemistry, pharmacology, food and beverage, and starch industries to name a few, these dual scale hydrometers measure specific gravity / relative density (g/cmᶟ) of liquids lighter and heavier than water in various ranges from 0.700 to ...
mpn: GW2510C, ean: 7106929450711,
Hydrometers are manufactured to the exacting specifications provided by NIST, ASTM/API and IRS and are calibrated against standards traceable to NIST. A certificate is provided with each hydrometer assuring that the user receives a quality instrument...
By Chase Instrument
Models through C25 require a cylinder 340 x 38 mm diameter and approximately 250 mL of liquid for submersion. Models through F20 require a cylinder 150 mm deep x 25 mm i.d. and approximately 50 mL of liquid for submersion....
By H-B Instrument Company
Each hydrometer is calibrated in a triple accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST. Individually packaged with a multi-language Statement of accuracy indicating accuracy tracea...
By FEC Source
Specific Gravity Hydrometer 1.000 - 2.000, 0-70Be Dual Scale. Includes protective case.Included: Protective case for hydrometer.. Test the Specific Gravity of Sodium nitrate, Zinc sulfate, Magnesium sulfate, Sodium Chloride (salt) and Sugar.. For Tes...
Stopwatch functions include single action timing, time in/out, continuous timing, cumulative split, interval split, countdown I and II, auto-repeat, programmable timing. Recall up to 60 splits (with sample numbers 1-60), and show interval split longe...