Kegco 15.5 Gallon (1/2 Barrel) Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Kegco 15.5 Gallon (1/2 Barrel) Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve by Kegco at The Special Guide. MPN: HS-K15.5G-DDI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brand New Kegco HS-K15.5G-DDI Keg holds 15.5 US Gallons. These full size, half barrel kegs are made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304
Features & Highlights
- 15.5 GALLON COMMERCIAL KEG: This brand new 5 gallon full size, half barrel keg is used by breweries all over the world, and is an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation. It was manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Thanks to its sanitary 304 grade stainless steel construction, it is suitable for storing wine, soda, kombucha, and cold brew coffee as well as beer.
- DROP-IN D SYSTEM SANKEY VALVE: This keg comes with a Sanke "D" system drop-in valve already installed. After the drop-in valve was installed, a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick retaining ring was installed into the upper groove of the keg neck to hold the valve in position and prevent tampering. Drop-in valves require specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model. The "D" system valve makes this keg compatible with "D" system keg couplers.
- SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This keg is made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them more resistant to contamination. All keg surfaces have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive-free storage environment. This keg also features fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker.
- FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY: This commercial keg is only intended for use by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment needed to properly clean and sanitize this style of keg. It is not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense their beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize this keg without specialized equipment, and we will not accept returns on commercial kegs purchased for home or personal use.
- KEG DIMENSIONS: This keg measures 16.8" in diameter and 23.25" tall (a D system keg coupler and beer line will add 5.5" to the height).
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.8 x 23.25 x 23.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||34.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|