Kegco 5 Gallon Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Kegco 5 Gallon Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve by Kegco at The Special Guide. MPN: HS-K5G-DDI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Kegco HS-K5G-DDI Keg is a new 5 US Gallon, sixth barrel kegs are made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. They come with a
Features & Highlights
- 5 GALLON KEG: Used by breweries all over the world, this 5 US gallon, sixth barrel keg is an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation. It was manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for food and beverage grade storage vessels. Its 304 grade stainless steel construction makes it ideal for fermenting, kegging, storing, and dispensing wine, kombucha, and cold brew coffee as well as beer.
- DROP-IN D SYSTEM SANKEY VALVE: This commercial keg comes with a standard "D" system drop-in Sanke valve already installed. Once the drop-in valve was installed, a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick retaining ring was installed into the lower groove of the keg neck to hold the valve in position and prevent tampering. Drop-in valves require specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.
- SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This keg was made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them resistant to contamination. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosion-free surface. The keg also features fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker.
- FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY: This commercial keg is intended for use only by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment needed to properly clean and sanitize this style of keg. It is not recommended for use by home brewers that want to dispense their beer using a commercial keg. There is no effective way to clean and sanitize this keg without specialized equipment, and we will not accept returns on commercial kegs purchased for home or personal use.
- KEG DIMENSIONS: This keg measures 9.25" in diameter and 23.25" tall (a D system keg coupler and beer line will add 5.5").
|Item Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.25 x 23.25 x 23.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|