OneBom Lid for Beer Brew, Cornelius Keg Lid Stainless Steel with 20’’ Food Grade Silicon Tube & 2 Micron Diffusion Stone
Free Shipping Included! OneBom Lid for Beer Brew, Cornelius Keg Lid Stainless Steel with 20’’ Food Grade Silicon Tube & 2 Micron Diffusion Stone by OneBom at The Special Guide. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Carbonation Lid for Corny Keg Stainless Steel with 2 Micron Diffusion Stone and 20'' Silicone Tube Description If you use a keg, cooler, and tap for
If you use a keg, cooler, and tap for carbonated drinks, the Stainless Steel Keg Lid, Tubing, and Stone Diffuser Water, Soda, Beer Homebrew CO2 Carbonation Cornelius Kegerator is a needed system upgrade.
This lid creates an easy, effective beverage force carbonation process with no need to shake your keg. It has never been easier to carbonate beer, soda, water, juice, tonic, or seltzer water at home.
For best results, chill the beverage beforehand so the CO2 absorbs faster and you are ready for your weekend bash.
How to Use?
To use, install the lid on your beer keg and chill the keg to 40 degrees Fahrenheit or colder. When the keg has been chilled, attach the gas line to the post on the lid and set the dispensing pressure to 25 PSI.
After 6 hours, remove the gas line. Attach your gas line to the gas in post on your keg and release the head pressure in the keg so it is around 6-8 PSI. Your beer will now be carbonated, and you can adjust your gas to whatever pressure you want to dispense at.
1 x Cornelius Style Keg Lid
1 x 2 Micron Air Stone
1 x 20'' Silicon Tube (ID x OD :1/4''x5/16'')
☆Release pressure to remove lid
☆ Working pressure 80 PSI (550kPa)
☆CO2 absorbs better when cold 34-40°F
☆After your beer is carbonated replace the carbonation lid with a standard lid. Clean and store carbonation lid.
Features & Highlights
- ★WELL MADE - Constructed from FOOD GRADE stainless steel not only for great looks but also for strength and longevity
- ★NO MORE SHAKING - No need to shake your keg with this keg lid kit. The keg lid with built-in carbonation stone! Move the lid from keg to keg to carbonate as needed.
- ★MULTIPURPOSE - Carbonate beer, soda, water, juice, and even tonic or seltzer water at home; Can be used for carbonation or as a replacement for your current, worn out keg lid
- ★EASY TO USE - It is science the submerged stone will speed things up slightly and give you a finer carbonation; By using the diffuser at the bottom of your keg, the tiny bubbles of gas are dispersed through the water and are absorbed much faster; Clean after each use and make sure that the post is tightened to prevent leaks
- ★100％ 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return the products for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|