Refractometer, RISEPRO Alcohol Refractometer for Spirit Alcohol Volume Percent Measurement with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Range 0-80% v/v RZ-116
Refractometer, RISEPRO Alcohol Refractometer for Spirit Alcohol Volume Percent Measurement with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Range 0-80% v/v RZ-116 by RISEPRO at The Special Guide. MPN: 43217-5159. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SPECIFICATIONS: Scale Range: 0~80% Resolution: 1% Reference temperature 20°C Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C) Focus
Scale Range: 0~80%
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.9 ounces
One Set Included
Features & Highlights
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - This refractometer determines the alcohol content of distillates without sugar. It is designed for testing distilled beverages (ethanol with water) such as whiskey, brandy, fruit brandy, slivovitz, vodka, gin, tequila etc. Widely used for scientific research, food producing, alcohol retailer, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY AND ACCURATE TESTING RESULT - The scale range is 0 - 80 %V/V (V/V - alcohol volume percent), division: 1 %v/v. It provides accurate and repeatable measurements.
- BUILT-IN AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION SYSTEM - The ATC system makes it even easier to get fast results by reading the results directly from the refractometer itself. Compensation Range is from 10°C to 30°C .
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE - It requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution. The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment. Scale is easily to read. And it is easily to calibrate with distilled water by screw driver.
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE - It is made of light weighted machined aluminum and precision optics. And it comes with all required accessories including premium plastic storage case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and soft cleaning cloth.
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|