Refractometer, RISEPRO Antifreeze/Battery Fluid Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), RZ-115
Refractometer, RISEPRO Antifreeze/Battery Fluid Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), RZ-115 by RISEPRO at The Special Guide. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product description ** 6 scales for measurement of this optical refractometer: 1) Scale to determine the battery electrolyte condition Scale
** 6 scales for measurement of this optical refractometer:
1) Scale to determine the battery electrolyte condition
Scale range: 1.10~1.40kg/l
2) Scale G13 - to determine the freezing point of propylene glycol-based antifreezes
This scale is suitable for measuring of freezing point of propylene glycol-based coolants and antifreezes, and in solar thermal collectors circuits or heating pumps and chillers.
Range of scale G13(Propylene Glycol): -50~0°C
3) Scale G11/G12 - to determine the freezing point of ethylene glycol-based antifreezes
This scale is designed for measuring of the freezing point ethylene glycol-based coolants and antifreezes like G11 and G12 coolants.
Range of scale G11/G12(Ethylene Glycol): -50~0°C
4) Scale to determine the freezing point of ethanol-based screen washes
Scale range: -40~0°C
5) Scale SRF1 - Scale to determine the freezing point of isopropanol-based screen washes
Scale range: -40~0°C
6) Scale Urea - for measuring of liquid additive AdBlue
The scale for liquid additive AdBlue used to treat exhaust gases to the level of emission standards Euro 4 and Euro 5.
Scale range: 30~50%
One Set Included
Features & Highlights
- WIDE APPLICATIONS- This refractometer is used for measurement of coolants and antifreezes, battery fluid condition, screenwash antifreeze, and check the urea concentration in AdBlue. Thus, it is ideal for measuring of cars, trucks and buses operating fluids
- MEASURING RANGE - Ethylene Glycol -50~0°C; Propylene Glycol -50~0°C; AdBlue 30~50%; Cleaning Fluid -40~0°; Battery Fluids 1.10~1.40kg/l
- BUILT-IN AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION SYSTEM - The ATC system makes it even easier to get fast results by reading the results directly from the refractometer itself. Compensation Range is from 10°C to 30°C.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE - It requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution. The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment. Scale is easily to read. And it is easily to calibrate with distilled water by screw driver.
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE - It is made of light weighted machined aluminum and precision optics. And it comes with all required accessories including premium plastic storage case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and soft cleaning cloth.
|Package Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.23 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|