Tanice Salinity Refractometer Dual Scale 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%) with Automatic Temperature Compensation for Aquariums, Marine Monitoring, Saltwater Testing
Tanice Salinity Refractometer Dual Scale 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%) with Automatic Temperature Compensation for Aquariums, Marine Monitoring, Saltwater Testing by Tanice at The Special Guide. MPN: TANTL277US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The usual salinity of the selected aqueous solutions Fresh water --- 50 ppt Example: Salinity 36 ppt means that there are 36 grams of salt in 1 liter
Fresh water --- <0.5 ppt
Brackish water --- 0.5 to 30 ppt
Saline water (Seawater) --- 30 to 50 ppt
Brine --- >50 ppt
Example: Salinity 36 ppt means that there are 36 grams of salt in 1 liter aqueous solution.
Measuring Range: 0-10% Salinity
Division: 0.2% Salinity
Reference Temperature: 20℃
Item Length: 17.2 inch
Item Weight: 3.5 ounces
Shipping Weight: 9 ounces
Shipping Size: 6.77x3.54x2.36 inch
1.Open daylight plate, clean main prism carefully by using soft cloth.
2.Place 2-3 drops of sample tested onto the main prism, close daylight plate so water spreads across entire surface across entire surface of prism without air bubbles or dry spots.
3.Hold daylight plate in the direction of a light source and look into the eyepiece. Look into eyepiece and turn the calibration screw.
4.Make boundary of the blue field and the white field clearly.
- Measure concentration of salt water and brine or salinity in water.
- Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories and marine industry.
- Have better management of marine saltwater tank.
- Ensure pets are safe in your aquarium.
- Ensure water has the exact level of salinity they need to survive and thrive in their typical marine environment.
1 x Salinity Refractometer
1 x Plastic Pipette
1 x Mini Screw Driver
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x User Manual
1 x Protective Carrying Case
Features & Highlights
- Dual Scales - Specific Gravity (0.001, Range: 1.000-1.070, D 20/20,) and Parts Per Thousand (1‰, Range: 0-100‰), working basis on that the liquid with different concentrations have different light refractive index.
- Highly Accurate with ATC - Automatic Temperature Compensation during 10℃ to 30℃, eliminating data errors caused by temperature changes and guaranteeing a consistent accurate result.
- Durable and Portable - The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
- Easy to Use - Just need 2-3 drops of solution, you can get accurate readings.
- Widely Used - Ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring, salty water tank, seafood water tank, salty pools and spas etc.
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|