Taylor Precision Products Bi-Therm Superior Grade Bi-Metal Thermometer (8-Inch Stem, 2-Inch Dial, 25- to 125-Degrees Fahrenheit)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Taylor Precision Products Bi-Therm Superior Grade Bi-Metal Thermometer (8-Inch Stem, 2-Inch Dial, 25- to 125-Degrees Fahrenheit) by Taylor Precision Products at The Special Guide. MPN: 6212J. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Taylor Bi-Therm Superior Grade Bi-Metal Thermometer is compact, accurate and easy to use, perfect for professionals on the go. This
Features & Highlights
- This professional-grade thermometer features a temperature range from 25- to 125-degrees Fahrenheit, suitable for a variety of commercial applications.
- A three-point calibration system provides an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees for precise measurements.
- Stainless steel construction is light, tough and shock-resistant.
- The thermometer features black graphics on a white background for easy, at-a-glance measurements.
- Capable of quick and easy recalibration to maintain accuracy.
|Brand:||Taylor Precision Products|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|