URCERI Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01pH High Accuracy, Water Quality Tester with 0-14pH Measurement Range, for Household Drinking Water Swimming Pools Aquariums and Hydroponics
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the URCERI Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01pH High Accuracy, Water Quality Tester with 0-14pH Measurement Range, for Household Drinking Water Swimming Pools Aquariums and Hydroponics by URCERI at The Special Guide. MPN: 4258ED7E-F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Auto calibration & temperature correctionThe URCERI PH meter comes with a sensitive sensor that ensures you get an accurate and reliable reading.
The URCERI PH meter comes with a sensitive sensor that ensures you get an accurate and reliable reading. Please keep in mind that recalibration is required after a lengthy period of inactivity or very frequent use. Calibration is trouble-free, no need to be an expert, with only one touch of a button and couple of buffer powders, calibrate this unit and enhance its accuracy. No additional tools are required and a step by step calibration instructions can be found in the detailed manual.
Portable for wide use
This unit is lightweight and easy to carry around. It integrates a clip at the back which allows you to clasp it onto your pants pockets, jackets, bags, shirts and more. It comes with a transparent rectangular box, for a neat and easy storage. Weighing only 1.76 oz (50g) it is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use and can be used widely in different fields of laboratory, aquarium, pool, aquaculture industry, drinking water and so on.
It's very easy to use, just remove the black protective cap, rinse the electrode with pure or distilled water, turn the meter on by switching the ON/OFF button, immerse the electrode in the solution, stir gently and wait for a few minutes to get a stable reading. Within an eyeblink ensure your pool, general hydroponics ph or even drinking water has a perfect pH balance and safe for use with the URCERI PH meter.
Measurement range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH (resolution 0.01 PH)
Accuracy: ± 0.01 pH
Operating temperature: 32-140°F (0 °C ~ 60°C)
Battery: 1.5 V, 150mAh 0.3-0.4W LR 44 button battery
Dimension: 6.1 x 1.22 x 0.7 " (155 x 31 x 18 mm)
Weight: 1.76 oz (50g)
Features & Highlights
- USER-FRIENDLY: the URCERI PH meter is easy to operate; simply switch it on, remove the protective cap, and immerse the tip in the liquid
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: the URCERI PH meter can be used widely in different fields: laboratory, aquarium, pool, aquaculture industry, and so on
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 32°F - 140°F (0°C - 60°C)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: designed to fit in your pocket with an integrated clip on the back: allow you to clasp it onto jackets or bags
- NOTICE: to enhance accuracy, remember to replace the protective cap after using the digital meter to prevent the electrode from drying out
|Package Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|